Feldenkrais® Teacher Training
The first year the of Amsterdam International Feldenkrais Teacher Training’s ASSOCIATES PROGRAM (AIFTT V AP) is a unique opportunity for you to participate in a year of training.
With the AIFTT V AP, you
- Attend in any two weeks of the first year of the AIFTT V
- Access the entire first year’s ATM audio recordings and all the videos of FI demos, talks, class exercises and debriefing sessions, question & answer discussions, etc.
- Receive an FI from an AIFTT V faculty member during your time at the training.
- Engage in a guided online program of reading, learning tasks, interactive tasks, and other assignments designed specifically to upgrade your professional skills and deepen your personal practice
- Participate in 7 monthly online seminars – two between each segment and one after – with the other participants of the Associates Program and Larry Goldfarb, Educational Director of the AIFTT V, to support.
AIFTT V YEAR ONE
|Segment 1||11 – 15 & 18 – 22 November 2016|
|Segment 2||23* – 28 Feb 2017 & 03- 07 March 2017|
|Segment 3||28 April – 02 May 2017 & 05 – 09 May 2017|
|Segment 4||04 – 08 & 11 – 15 August 2017|
Enrollment is limited to 12 teachers, maximum
via direct bank transfer to our Dutch bank
€2.097 one time payment
Or 4 quarterly payments of €577
(for a total of €2.308)
- $150.00 (one-hundred fifty dollars) of your tuition is a non-refundable down payment.
- Cancellations between 30 – 7 calendar days prior to the first day of class 50% of the remaining paid tuition will be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for any cancellations received after 7 calendar days before the course begins.
- No Risk Guarantee: If you let us know you are not satisfied anytime during the first three days of the first module that you attend, we will refund 100% of your tuition.
- Tuition is per segment, whether or not you attend every day.
- There will be no credits or refunds for any missed classes.